Hack not showing or cancelled.

Home/Forums/Pre-Sales Questions & Answers/Hack not showing or cancelled.
Hack not showing or cancelled. 2019-08-16T16:28:53+00:00

Home Forums Pre-Sales Questions & Answers Hack not showing or cancelled.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Mirror_Odyssey2
    Participant

Hi, I bought an R6 hack and was pending. After the website went offline, I come back on the hack isn’t there, but I have still been charged. I can’t access the VIP forums and it isn’t showing. I made the purchase on the 5th or 6th August.

Mirror_Odyssey2
    Participant

Please, may I have a refund and try again? The purchase and order has disappeared. My other 2 orders which failed are showing but not the one I was charged for. However my basket is showing the R6 hack so clearly, it hasn’t gone through in the system, maybe because the website went offline. Please, may I have access to the VIP forums or refunded as I WAS charged for it and it isn’t showing.

leon101leon101

We will take a look for you asap.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mirror_Odyssey2
    Participant

Thank you.

leon101leon101

You’re welcome.

Mirror_Odyssey2
    Participant

What do you think the problem is? It isn’t showing anywhere. Not in orders, I can’t download anything, no subscription, no access to VIP forum, but I have been charged for it.

leon101leon101

We are still looking into it sir, we will let you know the outcome asap.

Mirror_Odyssey2
    Participant

Ok thank you. I was just concerned. Thank you for the comfort.

FluffyHamsterFluffyHamster

You’re welcome we will reply once we know more.

Mirror_Odyssey2
    Participant

Hi, am I just allowed access to the VIP forums as I have been charged for this.
    Please

leon101leon101

As mentioned a couple of times now, we are looking into this, when we have new news we will let you know.

Mirror_Odyssey2
    Participant

Ok sorry –

Mirror_Odyssey2
    Participant

I don’t wish to sound impatient but it has been over 24 hours is there any news or information?

leon101leon101

We are still looking into it sir, we will let you know the outcome asap.

Mirror_Odyssey2
    Participant

Ok I am sorry but this is ridiculous. It has been 3 days since I made the purchase and it is showing on my account. The money has gone. I can send a screenshot for proof. So what is the problem?! Just please give me my month of access to the Rainbow Six Siege hack. I frankly don’t care what the problem is. I have been patient and I have also been charged so please give me access. I respect what you guys all do with your coding and everything, and you must be busy, but how would you feel if you paid £20 for something and you didn’t get it. Please.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Hack not showing or cancelled.’ is closed to new replies.