Need Assistance

Need Assistance 2019-05-25T09:28:14+00:00

Home Forums Pre-Sales Questions & Answers Need Assistance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zielkov_Ivanov
    Participant

Hello,

I bought the R6 hack around a week ago now and still did not receive any download link. why is this happening? I checked my bank account and it says I been charged so payment was successful, is the R6 siege hacks on maintenance or what?

My best guess is because I canceled my subscription after 1 hour of purchasing, just because I wanted to test it for a month first before using it in the long term. somehow messes up the order in some way. so is it possible for any staff here in the forums to look into it for me and help? its almost 2 weeks now that means I wasted 50% of my hacks duration. i can provide the details of my payment if asked.

Cheers

Also,
    I also contacted the staff by email and they haven’t replied in a week as well.

leon101leon101

If you canceled the payment it never reached us so it didn’t trigger the auto setup. Please contact whatever payment form you used to pay about this.

Basti2324
    Participant

hello I’ve bought a cheat cheat for bf5 now there is also a guide how man the ornately instalirt and skin as it is the cheat

leon101leon101

hello I’ve bought a cheat cheat for bf5 now there is also a guide how man the ornately instalirt and skin as it is the cheat

Please start in your VIP forum linked below.
    https://tko-hacks.com/forums/section/vip-forums/battlefield-v/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.