PayGol Not Accepting my CC

Home/Forums/General Discussion Forum/PayGol Not Accepting my CC
PayGol Not Accepting my CC 2019-06-01T23:59:51+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion Forum PayGol Not Accepting my CC

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    AppleZ808
    Participant

Whenever I get to the part where the transaction starts it keeps giving me this message: Your transaction with ID – 5cf310d58156b was declined.
    Transaction response : Invalid transaction – Do not honor

Am I doing something wrong?

FluffyHamsterFluffyHamster

Hello,

If it declines your transaction you didn’t enter the right info. You’ll need to try again with the correct info.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by FluffyHamster FluffyHamster.
    AppleZ808
    Participant

Now its telling me to disable my vpn and proxy even though their already disabled.

Are you 100% sure it’s disabled?

matt_jordan23
    Participant

I have the same problem I am trying to purchase the csgo pack and I know I am putting in the right info on my master card paypal and master card from the bank and it still says declined Transaction Response please help??

Master card may be declined you may need to try another way. if that doesn’t work please visit our sister website iwantcheats we have over 300 payment options on there.

matt_jordan23
    Participant

I don’t know anything about Iwantcheats I purchased from the site one time and never received the email to set it up.

leon101leon101

You ain’t going to receive an e-mail sir, you need to make a thread so your payment can be checked.

matt_jordan23
    Participant

well im sorry sir but idk anything about Iwantcheats I actually perchaced the csgo pack on the site I feel like I wasted the money bc I cant access the download or download link, and when I clicked the download link, all I does is sends me back to the same page, over and over again, it doesn’t download anything, I wish I knew how to set it up but I don’t know

You need to make a thread on there so that we can help you get to the right section to download and set up the cheat loader.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.