!R6 TKO HACK WORKS!

!R6 TKO HACK WORKS! 2019-05-27T09:41:33+00:00

Home Forums Pre-Sales Questions & Answers !R6 TKO HACK WORKS!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ashpimm
    Participant

First time i have ever tried a paid hack for something and i am very happy to say it works! Also the first time i have ever given a review of something, but this is worth it. I have been using it for about 2 and a half weeks and no detection and no problems,, beside the fact that it sometimes does not work when you first load it up and you have to restart the computer, but then everything goes smoothly. thanks guys for the hard work and for the updates. keep up the great work!

leon101leon101

Glad to see you like our product and we appreciate you took the time to post this review.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    reycrash
    Participant

HELLO I HAVE A DOUBT, I GO TO THE MAIN PAGE AND IT SAYS THAT I CAN ACQUIRE THE HACK FOR 15 DOLLARS, WHEN I GO TO MY CARD IT TELLS ME 25. BECAUSE ?? I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT BUT BY 15 AS IT SAYS IN THE MENU. AND IT WOULD BE GOOD TO ADD PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL. I AM NOT ENCOURAGED TO INTRODUCE MY CREDIT CARD

leon101leon101

The R6S Cheat is $25 a month sir and all payment options show at check out, PayPal is not a payment method we offer or ever will offer.

reycrash
    Participant

I am trying to make the payment with my master debit card and it does not leave me. rejects me

leon101leon101

Is the card valid and also type the correct info please.

boszeiei
    Participant

Still work?

leon101leon101

Still work?

Yessir!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.