Sorry if this is a remake I couldn’t see if the topic was made or not.

Home/Forums/Pre-Sales Questions & Answers/Sorry if this is a remake I couldn’t see if the topic was made or not.
Sorry if this is a remake I couldn’t see if the topic was made or not. 2019-06-24T07:23:17+00:00

Home Forums Pre-Sales Questions & Answers Sorry if this is a remake I couldn’t see if the topic was made or not.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    scouteedogscouteedog
    Participant

Hey, i’m a long lasting member of TKO Hacks and I don’t think so but maybe Leon and Headz may remember me. I worked with you two to create two advertising videos for my youtube channel. Anyway I wanted to buy another R6 cheat but it doesn’t let me use the new payment system. I’ve tried I Want Cheats site and that still doesn’t work. Is there any other ways to pay? Is the old PayPal still up?

leon101leon101

We no longer offer PayPal as a payment system but you can purchase with a credit card or with Bitcoin on IWC.

scouteedogscouteedog
    Participant

That’s completely find as I fixed the issue, only problem was I had to purchase from IWantCheats but It’s the exact same thing so I think I need to leave an amazing review here as well.

leon101leon101

Please do sir, we will appreciate that 😉

leon101leon101

Please do sir, we will appreciate that 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.